Please wait ! Updating pricing & availability
❉ 2017 Holiday Shopping Season ❉
ShiKai Dry Skin Lotion, Borage Therapy, 8 Ounce (Pack of 6)
Click / hover / scroll for larger images
" If you buy something that never arrives, or if it arrives significantly different than described, you're eligible for a full refund "
- Clinically tested and proven to offer real relief for dry, red and itchy skin
- Borage oil is a natural source of Omega-6 fatty acids which are required for healthy skin cell membranes
- Specifically formulated to relieve dry cracked skin in just days
- Promotes growth of healthy new skin cells for long-term benefits
- A natural solution for dry, cracked skin
ShiKai began in 1970. With a vision, hard work, and determination, it's grown into the company it is today. Dr. Dennis Sepp, an organic and medicinal chemist, began exploring the unique properties of certain plants and their benefits for hair and skin. His first studies were done with shikakai, a plant which grows in India and is well known for it's ability to clean hair, leave it silky, soft and shiny, and not dry the hair or scalp. The result was a shampoo which was an immediate hit with friends, family, and local health food stores. Thus, in 1970, the original ShiKai Shampoo was created and a new company formed. Today ShiKai has more than 50 products which are made, start to finish, at the ShiKai facilities in Santa Rosa. Dr. Sepp continues to oversee the formulation and manufacture of all items.