Please wait ! Updating pricing & availability
❉ 2017 Holiday Shopping Season ❉
Amish Made 14" Wood Pizza Peel, Paddle, Sierra Model P1000
Click / hover / scroll for larger images
" If you buy something that never arrives, or if it arrives significantly different than described, you're eligible for a full refund "
- Amish made in the USA, Exact size peel surface is 13-1/2" wide x 12 deep" length with handle is 18"
- Comfortably designed tool with smooth rounded handle edges
- Chamfered on one edge only to slip easily beneath pizza crusts and doubles as a cutting board/server
- Hand wash and dry thoroughly; rub with food-grade oil to preserve
- Quality Crafted by local Amish, Natural Birch, rough sanded - Un-Finished surface, (may be smooth sanded) will not warp or crack with use
Weekends are even better when you make pizza with our Amish crafted pizza paddle. Uniquely designed with chamfered edges all the way around to allow the paddle to easily slip underneath pizza crust, breads or biscuits to remove them from your oven wrack or baking stone. You can even cut and serve your pizza right from the paddle, no need to dirty another pan. The 18' long design keeps you away from the heat. Constructed from quality Baltic Birch plywood this paddle will not warp unlike other solid wood paddles on the market. To clean just wipe with a damp cloth and frequently apply food-grade oil to maintain the surface. This dual-use paddle measures approx. 18 by 14 inches.