Please wait ! Updating pricing & availability
❉ 2017 Holiday Shopping Season ❉
Supereyes B010-S 2.0MP 1 ~ 300X Handheld Easy Control USB Digital Microscope Loupe Magnifier with LED and Stand - Silver
Click / hover / scroll for larger images
" If you buy something that never arrives, or if it arrives significantly different than described, you're eligible for a full refund "
- Powered by 2.0 USB. Real 2.0M pixel CMOS sensor. Adjustable LED light. Auto white balance and auto brightness balance.
- Magnification: 0.1 ~ 300X (combined optical and digital zoom, 300X is calculated on 21" monitor ), continuos zoom capability. Focal distance from 0 mm to infinity. The magnification factor increase as the focal distance decrease, and vice versa. To change focus, please adjust the lever on the microscope body.
- Compatible with Windows 8/7/Vista/XP SP2/2000 32/64 bit, Mac OS × 10.5 or above, Linux. For Mac, please simply use Photo Booth or FaceTime to open the device, no driver or additional software needed. Measurement function is only available on Windows systems., including length, arc, rectangle, distance measurement and etc. is only available on Windows based operating systems.
- Microscope diameter is 19 mm, length is 125 mm. All Supereyes microscopes are protected by strong, light, skinny and environmental friendly aluminum alloy body.
- Snap shot and video recording functions. Photo format: JPGE. Photo Capture Resolution: 1600 X 1200, 1280 X 960, 960 X 720, 640 X 480, 320 X 240. Video Capture Resolution: 320 × 240. Video format: WMV for Windows systems, AVI for Mac OS. Maximum display speed 30f/s.
With Supereyes microscope, you could view and share the small details of a specimen or object right on a computer screen. It is a great tool for quality control, PCB inspection, health/medical purposes, numismatics, jewelry inspection and etc.
Supereyes B010 has manual focus function, with continuous zoom capability from 0.1 ~ 300X.
With a transparent plastic cap on this device, you could use this device to check skin easily by yourselves, and you only need one hand to control it!
The magnification factor of a USB microscope depends on its sensor, lens and monitor size. Sensor is the most important factor. If a microscope only has 0.3 MP sensor, it is unlikely that it has bigger power than a 2.0 MP one. Please make sure that you know the real sensor of a USB microscope before purchasing. Supereys model B010 have a real 2MP high quality sensor, and it will provide you outstanding image quality.
* USB Microscope X 1
* Tripod stand X 1
* CD X 1 (if you don't have CD-ROM, please visit Supereyes website to download software)
* Ruler for calibration X 1
For PC users, please download Supereyes V3.5 to get full compatibility with Win 8 32/64 bit.