Please wait ! Updating pricing & availability
❉ 2017 Holiday Shopping Season ❉
Emile Henry Made In France Flame Individual Pizza Stone, 10", Burgundy
Click / hover / scroll for larger images
" If you buy something that never arrives, or if it arrives significantly different than described, you're eligible for a full refund "
- Made in France of all natural materials. Manufactured using Emile Henry's proprietary Flame technology
- Designed for use: On grills- gas, charcoal and natural wood; In ovens-conventional and convection; Can also be used under the broiler.
- The glaze is micro-crazed contributing to crispy well baked crusts. It is also perfect for baking breads
- Can withstand high oven temperatures. You can also cut directly on the glazed pizza stone without damaging or scratching the surface.
- Easy to clean with soap and water and is dishwasher safe
Since 1850, Emile Henry has produced in France a large range of high quality ceramic cooking utensils. With a 10 year guarantee, our products are made from natural materials and have been designed and manufactured in France, in Southern Burgundy. Controlled production, without waste, is part of our daily commitment: the CO2 expelled from our workshops is particularly low thanks to our modern firing techniques that require less energy. The waste in general is recycled and the water used in production is filtered and used again in the production process.Our dishes have always been produced in France, in Marcigny in the south of Burgundy: it is a tradition and savoir-faire which has been handed down from generation to generation. Each worker prepares his moulds, produces his dishes and signs each one with his initials. We are proud of this responsibility entrusted to each of our workers, which is a pledge of quality for all our production.For 2 - 3 servings, our mini pizza stone allows you to cook, cut and serve your pizzas. Resistant to high temperatures, you can cook your pizza in the oven or on the barbecue, and thanks to its refractory qualities, you will get a perfectly crusty base. Once served on the table, your pizza will remain hot for longer and you can cut directly on the perfectly flat surface. The resistant glaze makes for easy cleaning, either by hand or in the dishwasher. All Emile Henry products are made in France and offer a ten years guarantee.