Hitop Adjustable Jump Rope with Counter and Comfortable Handles, Yellow, Medium Item Sku:
FXHO017RCPBL8 Features & DescriptionSKUB017EPCOY8 Hover / Click for larger images
Hitop jump rope is perfect for you and your children. There are black clips at the end of the handles. Simply loosen the rope from the clips and shorten or lengthen it; no need to cut the cord any longer. It's so easy that kids can do it within seconds!
The rope is easy to adjust to your desired length. At the end of each handle is a plastic circle piece that unscrews. Pull the rope up through the handle and tie its end in a loop at the desired length, so the knot stays in the handle.
The handles are hollow with ends that can unscrew; they will not fly off as you are jumping rope.
The rope length is 9.18 feet, and it is suitable for individuals as tall as 5.9 feet; it works for women and school-aged children.
Description: Hitop Adjustable Jump Rope with Counter and Comfortable HandlesÂ
Do you have these problems when you jump rope?Â
1. The handles slip out of your hands when you are jumping.Â
2. You need to readjust your hands frequently when your hands get sweaty.Â
Now the HITOP Jump Rope with finger foam grips has solved your problems, even whenÂ
your hands get sweaty during exercise, and you will have no problems using it.Â
1. The jump rope is well made and colorful.Â
2. The rope is a little over 9 feet long but can be shortened easily.Â
3. The hand-cushioned and comfortable grips have caps at each end that can be opened toÂ access the rope for adjusting the length.Â
4. The product works for adults and school-aged children, suitable for individuals as tall as 5.9 feet.Â
5. Arriving in a custom-designed HITOP colorful box, it's a great gift for kids and women.Â
Handles: Hollow PlasticÂ
Grips: NBR FoamÂ
Rope: NBR Foam, 9.18 FeetÂ
Color: Yellow with BlackÂ
Recommended for Ages 3 Years and Older, Height Less than 5.9 Feet
Â Package ListÂ
1 x Jump RopeÂ
1 x Colorful Box(see picture)Â
Please wear simple, soft, and comfortable clothing and shoes when jumping rope.Â
Please choose a lawn or wood/soft floor when using. Don't stand on the hard floor whileÂ jumping and avoid harming knuckles.