- BRIGHT VIVID COLORS - You'll marvel at the eight gorgeous colors of your Moo Moo Creative liquid chalk paint markers. They're bright and fun! And because the liquid chalk is water-based and 100% non-toxic your chalk markers are completely safe for home, office, restaurant or school.
- REVERSIBLE TIP FOR MORE ARTISTIC EXPRESSION - These are ideal chalk markers for chalkboard signs, windows, glass, metal, plastic and most non-porous surfaces. The versatile 6mm chisel and bullet reversible tips make it easy to bring out the artist in you!
- CLEANUP IS A BREEZE - From the very first time you try these chalk markers you'll love that there's no dripping, no running and no dust. And when you're finished, cleanup is as quick and easy as wiping away your creation with a damp cloth!
- 8 BONUS CHALK MARKER STICKERS - When you order today we'll give you 8 bonus chalk marker stickers absolutely FREE! These stickers are a great way to add even more artistic flair to your next creation.
- 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEED - It's simple: You deserve the very best liquid chalk markers and that's what we've created for you. You're going to love them. But if you aren't satisfied for any reason at all simply let us know. We'll issue you a prompt and courteous refund of every penny of your purchase.
Here Are 5 More Reasons You'll LOVE Your MooMoo Creative Liquid Chalk Markers:
1. NO CHALK DUST: If you've ever used traditional chalk then you know what a hassle it is to get chalk dust all over your hands, your clothes, your house. What a mess! Your MooMoo Liquid Chalk Markers won't drip, run or get messy chalk dust everywhere. Now, at last, enjoy the fun and creativity of chalk without any of the mess!
2. TOTALLY TOXIC FREE: No headache-inducing smell, no hazardous materials, no environmentally-unfriendly ingredients. These chalk markers use a water-based, 100% non-toxic liquid chalk ink so you can use them with complete peace of mind.
3. LONG LASTING: We've used a super-concentrated liquid chalk pigment so you can enjoy bold, bright colors for many weeks and months to come!
4. VIVACIOUS VERSATILITY: Just imagine how quick and easy it will soon be for you to add a splash of color and artistic expression to bistro boards, menus, car windows, mirrors, metal tiles or any other non-porous surface YOU decide to transform into your canvas! (Always test a small section before use.)
5. MAKES A GREAT GIFT: Do you have a budding Picasso in your life? Is someone in your family ga-ga about arts and crafts? Watch their eyes light up and a smile spread from ear to ear when you gift them their very own MooMoo Creative liquid chalk set!
Order today completely RISK FREE! You can claim your MooMoo Creative Liquid Chalk Markers today with complete confidence thanks to our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee.
ACT NOW to get your MooMoo Creative Liquid Chalk Markers rushed straight to your door! Click the yellow
"Add to Cart" in the upper right corner of your screen to get your own Moo
★★★★ 58 real customer reviews average rating: 4.2 stars
5 Stars By L. Snyder on 2016-08-11
Marks of Love
I really love these markers. I'm a traditional chalk fan but was requested to do some signs for a family wedding so I thought the markers would be nice so it didn't smudge. I attached a photo - still have a few letters to edit but this was so much fun! Only issue I had was I usually write in a standing position with the board propped in front of me so the marker flow wasn't the best. I decided to lay the board flat and this worked out really well!
5 Stars By Jake and Mia on 2016-05-31
Works perfect on regular chalk boards and chalk painted surfaces
We painted a wall in our kids room with the chalk board paint and these markers work fantastically. The lines are clean and the writing is smooth, plus it wont smudge after it dries. They do require a little water and a rag to clean them off but if you are trying to keep a saying or picture on the board for extended periods of time these are the best.
5 Stars By R. Brown on 2016-06-13
Bold and Juicy Markers
This is a GREAT set of markers! We have used them for our car windows for All Star lettering and also used them to decorate a posterboard with dark purple paper. We also used them on paper bags that had little chalkboard name plates.
9THe green marker is our favorite on the chalkboard black.)
They are bright and thick and, dare I say, juicy, markers. We love them and would buy again!
5 Stars By Emma Cullen on 2016-03-28
Really really good!
I bought these for my 5 year old twin boys. I covered an old table with stick on chalk paper and they love drawing all over the table. We wrote our names, drew roads for cars, etc. Wipes off so easy the boys did it themselves. I made a pile of damp paper towels and they just drew away and still do. Erases easy, like with just a swipe, if you still see a faint line, swipe one more time and it's gone. No scrubbing! It also dries quickly so it doesn't get on their clothes either when leaning over table. Colors are VERY bight and beautiful. Tons of ink in markers, plus non-toxic, what more could you ask for! I love them!
5 Stars By Sondra on 2016-05-04
These markers are really great quality, especially for chalk boards that don't take regular chalk well. My 6 year old grandson has discovered that writing and drawing can actually be fun by using these markers. He even enjoyed "activating them" which was very easy. They are bright and colorful and are also perfect for chalk crafts and labels.
5 Stars By Sarah on 2016-03-22
Great product! Great colors!
Great product, awesome customer service! Was emailed tips about usage as soon as I ordered them.
Half the sign below was done with another product and you can easily see the difference in quality. They produce nice clean lines and have vibrant colors.
3 Stars By Paper Raccoon on 2016-01-19
Good Colors, Pens Run Slightly Dry
Decent set of chalk pens -- the best feature is the tip choice (angled or round).
These pens take a while for the chalk paint to flow down throughout the entire felt pen tip.
Even after storing them cap-down for the last week, they still run slightly dry when writing. This is easily solved by depressing the tip into the pen body (so the chalk paint can flow down) -- but hopefully this issue will go away with time/use.
5 Stars By Hansderma on 2016-02-29
thank u great purchase.
thank u great purchase.
5 Stars By Tracy on 2017-02-06
I ordered this product to make a fun sign for my porch. When my daughter saw it was liquid chalk, she said she had to use it in art class in school and hated it. I used this brand yesterday for my sign and it turned out great and the liquid was very easy to control.
4 Stars By M on 2016-12-18
Most of the markers work really nice. For some reason I just can't get Orange to work. It's either to much liquid or when it dries it disappears. I just can't win with orange-but the other colors are great. The campany'a customer service is excellent too!