- DURABLE & RESILIENT: The Daveliou artist grade Calligraphy Pen Set is produced in our manufacturing facility working in partnership with some of the finest pen and ink making families, pioneering new writing tools and state-of-the-art technologies, but always respecting the tradition of expertly crafted products and design.
- 1-YEAR GUARANTEE: Backed up by a 100% money back guarantee. If you have any problems, we'll replace your pen set or give you your money back - we won't let you down. Daveliou offer creative solutions, reliability and exceptional service to our customers. Perfect for beginners, students and advanced calligraphers - makes an ideal gift!
- VERSATILE ASSORTMENT: The 12 piece deluxe calligraphy dip pen set comes in an elegant case complete with a comprehensive range of nib sizes and ink colors for use on all media. It offers the beginner, student or professional calligrapher premium quality at an affordable price. Our beautiful writing instruments are individually made by hand with luxury birch wood or glass handles and stainless steel nibs tipped with iridium alloy to protect from wear, fashioned by skilled pen makers who can take up to 6 years to master their craft.
- ROBUST DESIGN: The Daveliou Calligraphy® artistry set blends a centuries-old art form with your unique 'hand' for a creation conveyed in thought and design. Our traditional dip pens provide superior control and stability delivering smoothness and an easy ink flow. The pen design allows fool-proof writing helping you hit that sweet spot with ease. The long well-balanced pen body provides a comfortable writing experience. The removable reservoir nibs allows for easy cleaning. Your handwriting can be beautiful as our holders give freedom in nibs and ink selection for decorating your transcripts with illustrations and pictures. Taking time to develop the style and clarity of your own 'hand' and practice using the skills required will put you on track to create a beautiful writing piece. Begin to relax and enjoy calligraphy as you practice, remember experience can only improve the quality of your own 'beautiful writing' style.
- ADVANCED ORIGINATION: Our laboratory ink formulation is derived from non-toxic soluble dyes and pigments suspended in shellac, providing optimal flow characteristics to give color brilliance with durable lightfastness that will not deteriorate or fade. The pen set comes with 5 nibs that can be used with either the glass or wooden pen holder. They dispense ink smoothly delivering amazing flexibility for a wide range of line variation. Thin to thick line flexibility is controlled by little pressure making this set a great choice for your calligraphic hand. Those starting out with calligraphy may find it hard to control line thickness without practice. The pen won't write unless there is a good even contact of pen to paper with both edges of the nib making contact with the paper. Ensuring the correct nib angle enables minimal pressure to form beautiful letters. It's possible to push the nib too far and damage it when applying pressure whilst writing, so take care and enjoy!
12 Piece Premium-Grade Calligraphy Pen Set
The Secret Behind Penmanship... is expression in each stroke!
"Every artist dips his pen in his own soul, and scribbles his nature into his handwriting."
Exceptional Quality at Significant Savings!
The Daveliou Calligraphy 12-Piece set contains exceptional pens, inks and nibs for artistic mastery. The art of writing by hand makes your text meaningful and tangible - the hand puts emotions and ideas down on paper beautifully:
- Re-invent your writing style and discover the joys of dip pens and learning to work with them
- Combine nib flexibility and pressure with a specialty nib to produce elegant effects
- Luxury ink with 5 vibrant shades to help bring inspiration to your writing
- Instruction booklet includes tips and steps to beautiful penmanship.
Crafted to Exacting Standards
Writing is one of mankind's greatest skills and this set offers versatility without expense - the results are expressive:
- Comfortable to hold 6.7" long x 0.4" diameter hand finished birch wood and 5.9" x 0.6" blown glass penholders
- 0.33 fl oz Ink color palette with a range of 5 beautiful shades to work with; Black, Indigo, Blue, Red, and Green
- 5 reservoir nibs sized extra broad 1, broad 2, medium 3, fine 4, extra fine 5
- Secure nib mounting and ease of nib exchange.
Your pens are an investment. Thorough cleaning after each session helps performance and longevity.
No Risk Guarantee
Backed by a No-Hassle Lifetime Free Replacement Pledge.
Nothing can replace your signature...
Click the 'Add To Cart' at the Top of this Page NOW!
★★★★ 148 real customer reviews average rating: 4.2 stars
3 Stars By jmb on 2016-04-18
Seller is gracious
I am an intermediate calligraphy writer. I haven't worked with dip-ink pens much, but it seems I have to dip into the ink after every letter, which cuts into my writing flow. The nibs are not easy to insert in the wooden pen, or maybe I am doing it wrong? I am not sure I can change the nib to the glass pen, but the glass pen is useless to me because the metal wrap holding the nib is very loose--when I started writing, the metal and nib wasn't very steady, so maybe it's just for presentation? I read in the questions that the glass pen would accommodate interchangeable nibs as of March 2016, but I am afraid to try fearing I will ruin the pen! The "instruction" manual has such tiny font, I can't read it, and the ink gets everywhere when attempting to open the bottles. I have scrolled through other reviews and cannot seem to find one that gives me hints on how to alleviate the ink all over problem. Will contact seller about this when I have time and then update my review. Right now, I am disappointed in this set, especially for its price point.
4/25/2016 Update: I was contacted by Daveliou's Shirley. She explained how to open the ink bottles and explained the issues with the pen nibs. She also send a PDF version of the instructions, and graciously apologized and offered a second set to make up for my inconvenience. Great customer service thus far. I placed the second order and will update again once I am able to use the new set.
5/2/2016 Update: I received a code to purchase a second set. I received the second set within a few days.
5 Stars By R.S. Wolf on 2017-03-22
Set is nice, company's customer service is great. Win win
I absolutely love this set. I had some minor issues with my initial order, and had the opportunity to work with the seller for the first time in my close 15+ years of using 2DayDeliver. As much as I love the set I absolutely love the level of attention and care I received from the company more. Intially I intended to give this as a gift but ended up keeping it for me. Thanks to those issues I have a new favorite and company I want to be loyal to.
5 Stars By Guil Gunter on 2017-02-23
The ink has great quality and so do the pens, and don't get me started with the box which looks very nice. This was a very well received gift and I'm getting one for myself now, what are you waiting?
5 Stars By Kimmy on 2016-03-17
Beautiful set! perfect and exactly as advertised. Glass pen is gorgeous!
Gorgeous set!! Everything arrived as described it is perfection!
I've been practicing calligraphy and just writing in general with a fountain pen. I bought a cheap one from Walmart 2 years ago and I've been eye balling this set ever since but I've been waiting to buy it until I had a pretty good hand on it. So I finally purchased it and I amso pleased with the product. My favorite pen is the glass pen included in this set, oh there is nothing like it! I've never used or held such a gorgeous pen and the ink flows so smoothly. Definitely would recommend to a friend and would buy again.
5 Stars By Kindle Customer on 2016-04-14
VERY happy with product and customer service.
VERY happy with the product I received. VERY happy with the customer service I received as well. I had one small problem and the company replaced the one item for me immediately with no issue or questions. I will agree that the wooden nib holder is very tight, I love it, but it does make it difficult to exchange nibs in the holder, however I think I can probably make a small adjustment to the metal nib holder and it will work fine. For me it doesn't matter too much because I plan to keep one specific nib in that wooden holder for now. I especially LOVE the iridium point nib that came in the wooden nib holder. It is my newest favorite writing instrument and I plan to order more of those. They are REALLY REALLY nice!
5 Stars By Joeda Marie on 2016-01-27
A friend and I tested the holders, nibs, and ink. We are both amateurs in designing print media using calligraphy so this is an amateur's opinion. We thought the nibs were of superior quality and the holders were not only beautiful but fit the hand well and they it was easy to change nibs. The kit is beautiful and would make an elegant gift. This is a product I of thoughtful designers.
5 Stars By sarchakra on 2017-01-25
Great value and a nice starter kit
My daughter loves this. Great value and a nice starter kit. Only issue is when you open it, you have to be careful otherwise it will spill all over the box when you pack it back for later use even though you put the stopper on. Wonder if anyone else had that experience. So the box is gone now (a shame as it was a lovely box) & the pots are sitting on the writing table. But love the product and the idea behind it.
5 Stars By autumnleaf on 2016-11-26
Put it in writing!
I haven't used nibs for years, since school actually, and suddenly I had this urge to practice calligraphy again, so I went on line, and found this wonderful product. I am so happy with it, and I love the different nibs, and of course I have my favorites! As I said - I love the whole "thing" - the nibs, the inks, and what I can do with them! The colours of the inks are beautiful! In short - wonderful!
4 Stars By Gail Robertson on 2016-03-03
The red ink is is pretty much useless
The red ink is is pretty much useless, it is so thin it does not stay on the nib. The black ink is great! The biggest problem that I had was after 3 days the Glass pen broke, the part that holds the nib snapped off. I was applying the normal amount of pressure when writing and snapped. Up until that point everything worked amazing!
5 Stars By 2DayDeliver Customer on 2017-04-15
I got my first calligraphy set when I was a very young girl, but I haven't picked it back up since then. I am so grateful to now own another set; one that works perfect, and the base of each pen is so unique, well made. Thank you for restoring my love for calligraphy as an adult! My kids can practice writing their letters, while Mommy does the same. :)