Please wait ! Updating price & availability
EONBES Bird Deterrent Ribbon Repellent Scare Reflective Tape, Holographic Hawk Pigeon Seagull Sparrow Woodpecker Crow Geese Deterrent Repellent Control Scarer, 350 Feet by 2 Inches, 350ft
Features & Description
Hover / Click for larger images
- Our Partners
- Improved bird deterrent ribbon, great bird control solution, a natural bird deterrent product. Birds dislike shiny, moving objects. This bird repellent tape can move and reflect different color sunlight easily to create a flashing and dazzle effect to scare birds away. Humane, no harm to birds.
- Double-sided holographic reflective birds scare tape, light & noise deterrent , 350 feet per roll, 2 inches wide. High quality, more effective, no more birds problem.
- Keep birds and wildlife away from your house, garden, fence, roof, orchard, yard, lawn, deck, boat, crops etc. Stop pest birds from damaging your property. Prevent window strikes from birds. Most birds can be deterred by the repellent tape, such as pigeon hawk crow geese seagull sparrow woodpecker duck etc.
- Easy to use. Hang in strips or lay flat anywhere you need to repel birds with the length you need. Please note that this is NOT ADHESIVE TYPE tape, it's NON-ADHESIVE ribbon.
- Happy shopping guarantee - If you are unsatisfied with our products, just contact us directly and get full refund with no reason.
The EONBESTM bird scare tape is a valued bird deterrent product. It measures 350 feet in length per roll and 2 inches in width with well packaging. Keep you away from the birds trouble.
WHY IT IS BETTER
• Greater size and length, more druable, hold up in strong wind and rain.
• More effective reflective flash.
• Non-toxic, non-chamical, harmless to birds and human.
• Wide application.
HOW IT WORKS
The tape can reflect different color of light which confuse the bird's eye, and make sounds in even the slowest wind. The light and sounds keep birds away.
WHERE TO USE
This bird repellent tape is widely used for your house, garden, orchard, yard, lawn, crops, boats and anywhere you need to repel birds.
HOW TO USE
Fix it on the roof of house, tie it to line between trees, lay it on the fence, set to row by row in plantation or hang it anywhere you need. But make sure it is not hidden by other things. We suggest keeping it in twisted condition every two meters or can be twisted by wind in order to fully reflect the light.
- Our Partners
1997-2018 © 2DayDeliver