Please wait ! Updating price & availability
GIDERWEL 12 Channel DMX Decoder PWM Dimmer Driver 60A DMX512 Controller for LED Strip light Input DC5V-24V, Black
Features & Description
Hover / Click for larger images
- Our Partners
- Receives standard DMX-512 digital control signal and transformrd it into PWM signal to adjust LED Lights
- Automatically adapt to DC5V-24V,Maximum power load: 300W (5V) ;720W(12V);1440W (24V)
- Aluminium housing,And High Power Output Max 60A For 5A Each Channel (5A*12 CH)
- The DMX address can be set through dip switch,And You could connect with DMX digital console to achieve RGB dimming functions
- Easy Use for 4 Group RGB LED Strip,LED module And LED lights
12 Channel DMX512 Decoder Introduction:
Welcome to use the 12CH constant decoder, which take advantage of advanced microelectronic control technology.
This technology changes the international fashion,DMX512/1990 standard digital control signals into analog control signals.
There are 1 ~ 12 output channels; each channel can achieve 256 control levels.
This constant decoder is used when DMX512 control equipment control general LED lighting.
Input Power: DC5V~DC24V
Maximum load current: 5A ×12 Channels
Maximum power load: 300W(5V) 720W(12V) 1440W(24V)
Output gray level: 256
Input Signal: DMX512/1990
Output signal: 12 Channels Constant PWM
Output DMX : 12 Channels
DMX512 socket standard RJ45; Ethernet port and standard XLR-3 caron plug
DMX512 socket standard RJ45
Engine size: L6.1in*W3.5in*H1.2in
1 x DMX decoder
1 x DMX cable
1 x instruction book
There are 12 output channels, can connect with single or RGB lamps
0-100% dimming output, each channel 256 gray levels
International standard DMX512 input protocol, address code set by DIP switches;
Wide voltage DC input DC5V ~ DC24V; Each Decoder occupied by 12 DMX address.
- Our Partners
1997-2018 © 2DayDeliver