NOTE: This Wireless Controller supports version update. Please contact with us if you need to update the firmware to match the latest version.
Operating voltage: DC 3.7V-4.2V
Operating current: 20-30mA
Static current: 30-100uA
Vibrating current: 80-130mA
USB input voltage/current: DC 5V/500mA
Available distance: Less than 8m
Battery voltage/capacity: 3.7V/380mAh
Continuous operating time: Around 5h (fully charged)
Charging time: 2-3h
Static time: Around 25 days
1. Power on a Switch console.
2. For the first time, in the Console HOME Menu, select Options "Controllers" -- "Change Grip/order", stay here.
3. Press the "Y+HOME" button on the controller for 5s, the LED start blinking quickly and circularly, wait for around 10s, when the LED is solid bright, it means that the controller is paired with the console successfully, then press on the button "A" to operate.
4. For connecting the controller to the console for the second time and onwards, just long press the HOME button for 5s to power on the controller, the controller will be connected to the console automatically.
5. If the controller is in sleeping mode, short press the HOME button to wake it up.
Note: If the controller connection failed, it may caused by your switch have recorded too many controllers before. In this situation, you should go to "System Setting--Controllers and Sensors--Disconnect Controllers" to purge data.
2 x Wireless Controller.
2 x USB Charging Cable.
2 x User Manual.